• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Shotta

Reaction score
Thats the gayest reason for a infraction because i said how much of a retard he sounds, its a forum and everyone takes it lol, that infraction is retarded ;) -.-

Maybe he has something against you or maybe there cracking down.

<.< why do you complain for breaking the rules

"The Man In Black" And his username is in green...

Trying to act smart yeah? The Man in Black is the main antagonist on Lost, not me.

Maybe he has something against you or maybe there cracking down.

No, I'm just doing my job. People taking infractions personally are just stupid.

maybe it's a fair warning?

You called another member retarded

That.

Talaturen gave you a warning for insulting another user and you just insulted another one. It's obvious you don't care about being warned.

Thats the gayest reason for a infraction because i said how much of a retard he sounds, its a forum and everyone takes it lol, that infraction is retarded ;) -.-

I should congratz you, because that is not the gayest complaint I have ever seen on OtLand. But Delirium was doing his job and he did it the right way.
Edit: If you don't want gayest reasons for getting an infraction, then don't do gayest insults to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back