• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows long save and kick ;/

Myszku

Reaction score
hello i have dedicated server i7 2x 4x 2.66ghz and 1gb/s
on my ots play ~600 ppl and i have very long save ;/
this is my save
SAVE: Complete in 53.253 seconds using binary house storage.
when save is completed ~60ppl have kick ;/
why i have this save? Plz help me :<

in 'config.lua' change

Lua:
globalSaveEnabled = true

to

Lua:
globalSaveEnabled = false

I think he don't ask how to disable save, but why does it take so long. @Myszku, as I stated in other thread - you need to optimize database, this is the only option. There was few posts on otland how to do it but cannot remember it now.

i dont know u every played Real Tibia but there is the server save, much longer they are take servers down for it for like 30 minutes to save the characters,houses,guilds and much more

i think you can only get of the long save if you disable it or close the server a while for it.

hello i have dedicated server i7 2x 4x 2.66ghz and 1gb/s
on my ots play ~600 ppl and i have very long save ;/
this is my save
SAVE: Complete in 53.253 seconds using binary house storage.
when save is completed ~60ppl have kick ;/
why i have this save? Plz help me :<

You have to improve performance of you sql database!(not optimize only)

I can do that, 1000 EUR, in my servers the save lasts about 8 seconds with 220 on... With 600 will lasts about 20 seconds 150% faster than your time in the moment...

Remember nothing is free, and spend with your ot is investment!

slawkens i optimized database and i have longer save xD
I have globalsave = false ;<

lol!

Man you dont need optimize, manually, tfs do it automatically!

You have to reconfigure mane things, like the sql tables and file called cnf..

I did it in my ot has 1 and half year, i paid a lot of money, but improve a lot!

I will not offer to you again, no one will help you for free, because only 2, or maybe 3 in otland know it..

But nothing is free...

*Ohh global save, dont have any relation with your problem! Global save is only one time per day!

*And if you dont do what im telling, you can try put all memory rams in the word... You can put 16gb, but dont change nothing, a lot of ram, dont change one database with bad configuration!

Back