• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Longest game to beat?

Sportacus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Whats is the longest game you have played, to just beat the 'story mode'?

I am not talking about online games like Tibia, WoW, LoL, CoD, etc which you can just play endlessly, and i'm not talking about the tons of hours you've dicked around in sandbox games like Saints Row, or Skyrim, and I am not talking about '100% completions' either.

I'm talking about the game it took you the longest to actually beat the game.. go from the beginning to ending.

I'm also talking about your first play through, without a walkthrough or anything. Not after you've played it a few times, and got 'good' at it.

I'm talking about total time as well, not just 'play time'.. example: It took me forever to beat the first castlevania game, because I got too frustrated, and would rage quit, despite wanting to beat it. Even though it only took me like, under an hour or so to beat it when I did, it took me much much longer in real time to actually beat it (weeks)

For me, it was Future Wars, a adventure game from MANY years ago, there were just some puzzles in it that took me ages to figure out, and I know that isn't exactly 'gameplay', but it still took me hours of sitting there going 'what the fuck do I do?'

Though, I don't believe I have ever beat the third Castlevania, despite loving the series, I just get too frustrated while playing it, and quit out of frustration.

So, what game took you the longest to beat?

Fight night champion. The campaign isnt long but the problem is i had the difficulty on champion mode. Well the last fight against isaac frost is hard even on the easiest setting. On champion mode(hardest) it took me like a month to finally do it. Kept getting fristrated because there was a stage where you get a cut at like round 3 and u just have to block it. 1 hit on the cut in champion mode and ur stunned. So it was almost impossible. And if you get knocked down more than twoce it is almost impossible to get back up. So you really need to not get knocked down in the first two rounds.
After round 8 it's so easy becaise round 5-6 you pound his chest and his stamina drops but its so hard to even get to that stage.

Resident Evil 6, Mission 5 in Chris's campaign is hardest thing to beat in entire game, took me 3 hours to beat 30 sec-lenght moment(it's easy on pad, but fucking unbeatable on keyboard due to camera derps).
Also, Ada's puzzles in some areas were hard to beat, worth playing. I suggest you to begin with Leon and then Chris, Jake, Ada in this order, it makes game most interesting when you discover moments one by one.
Starting with Ada will pretty much spoil entire game, therefore I suggest you to start this campaign at last.
Took me 5 days to beat entire game playing more than 6h per day

Probably this one:

Ff10_logo.jpeg

You wouldn't believe how many times I died to Seymour's first reincarnation.

Wizardry: The tale of a forsaken land or something. Best game ever.

I'd probably say Shining Force 2 for the Sega Genesis probably took me at least a year.. Mind you i was only like 7 lol.

If i picked a more realistic game, probably Donkey Kong 64... Fuck that game.

GTA San andreas, I took too much time killing hookers and getting my money back.

need for speed most wanted 2005, spent much time to defeat razor and get my bmw back.

Ocarina of time. I was pretty young when i started and the 1. water temple took me so long..

Back
Top Bottom