• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Look at this dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mega_noobman, just stfu and go back to school to learn english. Q_Q <identical>

iam not from english country to be good at english

our english is semble

thank god that you can wright any thing dont be greedy

I'm from Sweden. I have perfect english (IMO)...

<_<
you seem a fucking religiontard amerifag who tries to be helpfull and gratefull to every1. I hate those kind of persons. Flame war will start depending on what u say on ur next post about mines.

Beware. <identical>

you are not better than me

and you should stop that shit

love your friends speek with them more politly

friends is the only thing that you chose you cant chose your mother and father but you can chose your friend

friends is a good bless:thumbup:

identical, reported your post, don't use the term "Amerifag" its pretty damn offensive, I'm from the United States and I don't really appreciate it. You also sound like "Epic" the one who was banned few days ago.

I'm from Sweden. I have perfect english (IMO)...

Cmon dude! get it
Hes from egypt and i guess he live in bad place... the poor places... so he goes to a free school.. and thier teachers hmm.. i cant explain it... you're way better than thier teachers l0l

Cmon dude! get it
Hes from egypt and i guess he live in bad place... the poor places... so he goes to a free school.. and thier teachers hmm.. i cant explain it... you're way better than thier teachers l0l

you are from a free school too.You Can't even talk english , all he does is writing letters for to read it on mic.
Can you please stop Being Rude to people .

Last edited:
he dont have school ;( hes poor egyption

You shouldn't be talking about poverty while your country is in war and if indeed you're rich (I highly doubt) then you're just a spoiled brat.

Friends betray, you'd rather betray them first. That's what make you "superior" to someone. Get that in mind brat ;)

Who are you referring to?

Have you been dumbed by your friends or something? Get a life dude, I bet you're yelling "wow cool graphics" when you're looking outside your window.

Cmon dude! get it

Greek schools are free too, you can't compare them with Iraqi ones, can you? Having free education doesn't mean you learn nothing (you're an exception, free education & no knowledge plz)

this thread made me lol so much. mega xman, you're cute xD

what????? I'm more cute :(

I want free school:S I learn nothing in my school and need to pay much for it.. #$!@#5352345!!#$@!$@#%@

Nope, actually if go check the window i'll say "wow fucking rain".

Me dumbed by my friends? never lol. I've fuck a shitbunch of friends, i cannot count them with fingers. Maybe you lack of those, idc.

Im just talking about reality, not things that are concerned to me, you ignorant. Get in the real life, and then speak with knowledge, maybe u'll understand me aproximately an 1% or around.

Lol "I cannot count them with fingers." hHAhaha xD You only have 10 Fingers lol.

Nope, actually if go check the window i'll say "wow fucking rain".

Me dumbed by my friends? never lol. I've fuck a shitbunch of friends, i cannot count them with fingers. Maybe you lack of those, idc.

Im just talking about reality, not things that are concerned to me, you ignorant. Get in the real life, and then speak with knowledge, maybe u'll understand me aproximately an 1% or around.

I suppose they don't give a fuck about you because, according to your stupid theories, friends betray and you've betrayed them before they actually betrayed you. I have a lot of friends and that's the reason I don't talk shit about friendship. Now please do us a favor and GTFO because no one wants you and your propaganda crap here.

2341-xd-iz-pro-warbringer.jpg

Lol "I cannot count them with fingers." hHAhaha xD You only have 10 Fingers lol.

pwnt :D

identical, reported your post, don't use the term "Amerifag" its pretty damn offensive, I'm from the United States and I don't really appreciate it. You also sound like "Epic" the one who was banned few days ago.

He sounds like Epic because he's Epic (fail).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back