• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Look here if you want your OT to have tibiazone.com

Well 1/5 of the cash is in this case 20 euro... For 20 euro you can almost get a domain with full access...?

Exactly... A domain isn't that expensive, not worth 1/5 of your donations, and there are plenty of more cool names than tibiazone.com

If it actually would had been an Popular domain i would had gone for it. but for 1/5 of the donations lol wow. i can get an better one for 10 euro ^^

XtremeOT
TibiaHell
BurningMoon

Not hard to come up with good names, and TBH tibiazone is pretty boring name.

Okay.. You will use tibiazone.com for free for 30 days to try it out. If your OT gets more popular it's probably because of the domain. Then I will start to charge a small fee.

Okay.. You will use tibiazone.com for free for 30 days to try it out. If your OT gets more popular it's probably because of the domain. Then I will start to charge a small fee.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Who the hell plays like this "Uhmm this Ot has bad name but its really fun"
--changes to tibiazone--
"OMG this ot rly pro name i go invite 30 friends now"

srsly dude... u fail.

Do I fail? You seem to know nothing about internet marketing or marketing in general. Good servers = A good start. Improvements like better names etc, even better.

Back