• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Look here! Shadowcores Update?!

I vote for

• Total voters

Suicideot860

Reaction score
Shadowcores is starting to get boring, because of no updates and TOO MANY PLAYERS.
>I KNOW I'm not the only one who thinks this<

I got 2 "tips".

1. Make one more Twifysoft server, exactly like Shadowcores. And allow people transfer between the server for a small fee. This will share the players on both servers and you will be able to actually HUNT without it's crowded all over the map + you will earn more MONEY because of the transfers! Seriously tell me one place you can hunt alone. I know this is much work for Mark/Hani with the host and so. But it's worth it! It's more MONEY to earn, if you open more servers i promise it will become more fun for everybody and more people will come without it's full in every spawn.
Notice >MONEY<, because that's all you care about, is it?

2. Add more hunting grounds/Cities, like Roshamuul. I know you already said NO to Roshamuul but anyways i had to mention it. You guys said "If we will add any content it wont be Roshamuul, it would be a custom content blabla". So add it? Dont be afraid to add a custom content, it's crowded overall and Shadowcores need new hunting grounds!

Im voting for 1.

@Mark @Hani

back exp shared lunar and maybe fix ue damage with pz problem solved , all of ppl from shadow that are war players will play there and you can hunt in peace in poi inqui what ever

Well considering lunarforce already exists i don't really understand why people keep suggesting a new server, not to mention they have said that a new server is not being created about 100000 times already. If people really want another server exactly like shadowcores then why doesnt someone suggest making lunar the exact same as shadowcores instead of suggesting recreating a whole new server? If they do that i believe they should either make botting completely illegal on both servers and allow transfers between the two, or have one server with botting and one server without botting without allowing any characters to transfer between the two servers. That way the people who dont really want to play the game can bot 24/7 on one server and pvp all they want, and the people who like to play the game can play on the non-bot server and either be charlovers or can pvp idc.

back exp shared lunar and maybe fix ue damage with pz problem solved , all of ppl from shadow that are war players will play there and you can hunt in peace in poi inqui what ever
never

The truth about your ideas
1. Players will put more bots on new server , make more money etc and in both server will be more and more money so price of the items will be higher. Also , if you have problem with people on "your" respawn - just kill them , it's not so hard.

2. Support said 891275918265187256103987320497 times that they are working to make new custom place for Twifysoft serrvers so just sit down , calm down and wait

It's about being able to manage a third server, not about making money. Sadly, your intelligence level isn't high enough to see past the "Mark/Hani only cares about money"-circlejerk. The money I make from running these servers isn't even close to enough to motivate me to put up with kids like you, there are other reasons why I'm still around.

I got a new tips!
My tips: STOP MAKING ALOT OF THREADS :) ABOUT THE SAME SHIT :) ALL TIME TIME. :) LET THEY GET SOME FREE TIME :) AND MAYBE IN YEARS THEY HAVE DONE IT. :)
BAJBAJ! :)

So @Mark i haven't played ur ot or anything since i'm not a rl map fan but are you/you're team ever considering of creating an evolution with 8.6 or the latest client?

TO SPIERDALAJ NIKT CIE TU nIE TRZYMA ZA USZY FRAJERZE CZAISZ? ZE ON JEBIE TAKICH GOSTOW JAK TY? MA JESZCZE 1200 BRAZOLI CO MU WYSYLA SMS NA MInUTE PO 100

Yea would also love to see the new summer update implented on Shadowcores... or even a custom map wich is big enough and got enough hunting grounds. ;)

Back