• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Look here you can help a sad player =)

LoveSong

Reaction score
hello Guys... I dont know where to post this but maybe someone off you can help me...

Look: I sold my realtibia account on ebay.. and after 9 months i want get it back....

I dont gave the recovery key to the guy who buyed it... Because i loose it...

He saved his e mail adresse and i dont have any acces to get it back... But look cipsoft have a recoverykey servce... when i pay 5 euro they send it to me... but my question is:

When i buy this recovery key... Will it send to my e mail and will the e mail adress on the account saved for my e mail?

i hope you understand this... i miss my char...

Please help...
thx

What i have to say is....
You sold your character and you wont get it back? a

you already sold it so its not anymore ur own , bye

Last edited by a moderator:
The seller is stupid, but the buyer are even more stupid to buy a character that can be taken back :)

The seller is stupid, but the buyer are even more stupid to buy a character that can be taken back :)

Buyer aint stupid. Takes 1 month to change registration that has past. When hes got the registration in his name = his address no matter whatb old owner does he cant get cause the buyer will ahve paid 5 euros to get the rec key and if the scammer of a seller pays 5 euros the owner atm with registrtion will get a letter to his house saying his rec key has changed.

You sold it .. it aint urs.. end of discussion

if ur going to get back ur account thats stealing.. u could get sued on e-bay!!!

your really sad(ly screwed up)
sell means you dont own it anymore thus you cannot or shouldnt try to get it back....

lol taking back something you sold is not kool. just let it go chars gone

Character has been sold. Registration Information would of been changed. You cannot get it back. And I surely hope you don't. You sold it. It ISN'T your account to take back anymore.

why im got ban ? im only train and ... gm say "wszyscy co skiluja maja bana za te smieci na ziemi" this is good? i dont thik i want unlock the ban

i got ban on ip omg :S

Back