• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lookin for a mapper for new tibia OT

Raging_Mage

Poke-King
Reaction score
Ok so i got an idea for a New OT that has never yet been done before. It will involve massive RPG but make PVP battles way more interesting. I need a very talented mapper to join my team to help make this possible. The mapper will have to be good at adding in depth detail. The mapper wont have to create too much on his own, but there will be some places where we will need expanded areas and maybe a few new caves. Also it would be good if the mapper could create a decent CUSTOM CITY. This job will be difficult do to all the additions and the cities but should be relatively easy since it doesnt involve creating too much from scratch.

If youd like to hear more just pm me and we can talk.

I look forward to your replies!

Last edited:
Still looking for a mapper, maybe 2. Compensation will be in-game cash, items, or GM Spot. Need a serious mapper for a serious team.

Put some informations about the server etc and people might get interested..

What information would you like to know about? Its a tibia OT... yet its kinda new school to the 2nd power. were changing paladin into "RANGER" but wont affect much.. I got a scipter and I got who i believe to be the BEST spriter on this site. We just need a mapper... more of a RE-mapper tbh. All the basics are done. Put a plant here and there... make a river here or there... just a mapper that can go over the map and alter it a bit... hardest part I think will be creating the 2 custom cities... but i guess depends on the mapper. Anyways.. anyone interested should pm me to talk more in depth about details or to find out team information as i dont want to post it in public

I am still looking for a mapper for this project . Its a new type of tibia that hasnt been done yet. It doesnt focus on old or new school. Its a completely new thing- Its not custom nor is it original. If any mappers are out there looking for a good group of people to make a fun game with this would be it. pm me if your interested

Back