• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking a RPG mapper - must be experienced

tensing

Reaction score
Hi, like the title says it, I'm looking for an experience mapper that likes or would like to map a serious RPG map for a fully customized server with a lot of features.

You would be the only mapper in the server and you would have to follow a few guidelines so the map matches with whatever expectation we have of the server.

If you're interested please PM with a way to contact you and links to works you've done. If we like your projects we'll message you and discuss what exactly we're looking for and explain what our vision for the sever is.

If you wanna be part of a server with a future this is a good chance. If money is an incentive we can talk about it, first show me your talent and then we can negotiate.

Cheers,
Tensing.

Last edited:
Right now we have to scripters, we might need more once we start scripting all the quests, as for now we're implementing all the new functions on c++ and need to start the map asap. So i'll let you know if we need more scripters in the future.

Thanks,
Tensing

bump - Still looking!! ask for details if interested, the project will be big

Back