• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking Community Managers !!

Mariuskens

Sword Art Online 2D-MMORPG
Reaction score
GitHub
Olimpotibia
Hi guys!

i'm community manager of Pandora rlmap 8.60 Old maps 100% no edited.
And looking serius people to make good staff=good server.

And need:

4 CM : need Speak English - Spanish

Reason to need cms?
- Need serius poeple to help players, report bugs.
- Make events in forum (With dates, or quest...)
- Make popular server in gamers.
- Active ingame, Forum.

Requierements:

years in forum otland +3
Skype account.

Post here your target please :D

-Name
Joel Sjösten

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 10+ hours

Monday: 16:40-02:00
Tuesday: 12:40-02:00
Wednesday: 16:40-02:00
Thursday: 16:40-02:00
Friday: 09:00-09:00
Saturday: 09:00-09:00
Sunday: 09:00-09:00

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Swedish - High
Spanish - Low

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Kind Regards, Mafiozi.

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

skills:I Got 3 Years Mapper Server Real MAp

experience:I must work to reconcile the people in order to get him in on the fun

What is my English level?
Arabic-High
Engeilsh-High

How many languages

Arabic and Engeilsh

Why am I qualified for this position?

The CMs work is to build,and i get 3 years Skills and experience In Tibia

Iam think I deserved to be God

What do I think I'll do after you hire me?

Help The Owner and Helping People

I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

You Are Really Stolen My Application And Intrduocing Ur Self With It Really ... Its Not Respecting!!

- - - Updated - - -

Name
Sherif

Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. Also I'm Not Bad Scripter I Can Script (Items,Spells,Runes,Donation Staff,Weapons,Events,Actions) Also Im Bug Fixer And I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

Join Now pandora Is STarTed Tibia 8.60 Join Account Manager
Ip:<3 pandoraserver.no-ip.org

why would OTland experience be required? In my opinion that doesn't matter whatsoever, it should be Tibia experience / staffing experience.

Because OTLand rox... That's why.

Seriously, whoever has experience in OTs, has experience here.

In the end, it's the person that matters. And believe me, the most cocky and irritating person is probably the best GM you've ever had ;)

So let us choose a GM says I! Yarrr!

OTland does rox, but you shouldn't be impaired for not being here 3 years? people who have had an account for 1 day could have the potential to have more experience than someone, lets say, 5 years. I'm sure that is the case, and there are probably more than 1. I also hope you got accepted Laur, because if you didn't i'd be very upset. First impressions are everything, and just by stalking around at your posts / started threads i would trust you with my whole OT. (if i had one)

- CM nominated to enter the moment is: Laur1 Join date to forum: Jun 2009..
- CM nominated to enter the moment is: shiko4ever Join Date to forum: Jun 2009..

-Languages : Swedish {High} English {High} Spanish {Low, getting higher}

-Activity /day : 3-7h per day.

-Skills : I map some, but im not the best.

-How long I've been playing Tibia, OTs : I've been playing Tibia in 8 years and OT since the classic 7.6.
no ot will ever top that!

-Staff Experiences : My experience is Mid-High as CM, I've only been GOD at Mortal ot and CM at some few
small servers.

-What Kind of staff am I? : I don't like to be like ghost and ignore every player. Because I want that every
player got to reach the staff somehow. And I know how it is when a Staff ignores you when you really need
help. I'm trying to avoid that.

-Why do I want staff? : I really like to find up bugs and finding hidden spawns. Also to help people to get
more knowledge about the game.

all cms make account again server Fixed 90%

and shiko4ever you are welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

http://otland.net/f43/spain-pandora-8-6-only-rl-194931/#post1880231

- - - Updated - - -

Server at 99% Website 90%.
Server V: v1.2

New Update: Fixing quests, Players Dolls Events.

Name: Leroy i play on ots as Skytec
tibia experience:i play tibia since 2000-2001
Ot experience:i started playing ot on the old school Brabexia maps wich were 6.1 etc.
so it should be around 10-11 years now.

I am from The netherlands
so i speak Dutch 100% and my english is good too.

i hosted some ots myself so if there will be any problems i can help u out with what i know.
things i am doing for now will be:
Scripting,mapping and helping people out with what they dont know or etc.

im availeble on most days of the week for around 14-16h
and on monday and wednesday for around 9-10h a day :)

if you want to get more info or need my help u can add me on skype as : Skytecotservers

Information!

Before you say "Why would I hire a guy that calls himself Honeyboo?" My girlfriend calls me that, and well, it's easy to remember, don't be alarmed. My name is Luis, 16 years old and born on January 1st, 1997. Born in Mexico, but I was raised in the United States my entire life. Well, I recently asked myself, "What if I was a Gamemaster?" Reason being that I play a lot of OT servers. I've been playing Tibia for about 9 years now, and OTs for 6 years. During my OT experiences, Gamemasters in servers and NEVER there to help players 24/7. In my opinion, servers with Gamemasters that are always online are the good ones to play. I have found plenty of bugs in servers and notify GMs or staff members as soon as I encounter them, but what if nobody is there? I've been stuck in a bug for a week and 2 days before because no staff members were available. This was recent actually, and that was the last straw. I decided to make my own server where I vowed I'd be there for the players as God and hire trustworthy people onto my server. Unfortunately, I've encountered some problems with that and my server won't be ready for quite some time, but I won't bore you with the details. Why I'm applying for this position? Experience. I have worked as GM before in a server my cousin used to run, but had to close it down due to his new marriage. I feel I have enough knowledge to be a great GM, and at the same time interact with the community, gain some skills, become professional, and hopefully someday have my own server. I'm a pretty reliable guy, my school grades are high.

I know many just do it for the sake of being more powerful than other players and take advantage of their Gamemaster abilities, but I honestly just want to work for someone and help him/her run the server smoothly and efficiently. I have some pretty good ideas, I know how to create spells, I know how to advertise the server, and I'm good with people.

Qualifications:

-Common, experienced, and basic Tibia knowlege
-I can speak English and Spanish 100% fluently. I can easily translate between these 2 languages. (currently learning Polish)
-I am online easily 10-12 hours a day.
-I am great with people. I'm always told I'm a kind, helpful person by nature.
-No vulgar language, I would avoid this in order to look professional and set an example in the community.
-Server Gamemaster experience - familiar with all commands and ready to use new ones!
-Can create customized spells.
-Creativity
-Responsible
-Easy to contact
-Wants the best server experience for everyone

Contact Me!

I don't have a Skype, but as soon as someone is interested in hiring me for a position, I will make my account. You can find me on Facebook (E-mail is below). If you are from the United States, I can also give you my cellphone number.

Facebook- [email protected]

Thank you! I hope to hear from you guys! And to everyone else, good luck with your servers and projects everyone!

Name: Marcin (i'm from Poland)
years if forum otland: 3+
Skype account: actually, i dont have skype because my main computer is broken, and i have to wait for fix it. Now, i can just write with you, because i dont have camera yet.
Language skill: I'm not pro, but my skill is enough to provide informations.
Time: I can spent only few hours(2-4) per day. I dont have a lot of time, but please give me a chance.
Experience: I started play Tibia since 2007, but since 2010 I only play on OTS. I had 2 servers (~150 players online). I see that, you dont need any scripters or mappers. Just CM. I can do it :)
Other: I can communicate with polish community.
Contact: Skype - actually not(but I will have it ASAP) E-mail: [email protected]

Back