• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for a C++/LUA programmer for lo addons/mounts bonus

nefinoo

Carnage.flv
Solutions
Reaction score
I need a bonus system for addons and mounts, so far this is what I have to check the amount of addons and mounts you have.

Lua:
local Outfitss = Action()

function Outfitss.onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition, isHotkey)
text = ""
outfits = player:getOwnedOutfits()

for outfitId, addons in pairs(outfits) do
text = text .. "(" .. outfitId .. ": " .. addons .. "), "
end

if text ~= "" then
-- Remove last ', '
text = text:sub(1, -3)
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, text)
else
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "No outfits.")
end

return true
end

Outfitss:id(5091)
Outfitss:register()
I clarify I am not a scripter, in short.

Now after checking addons and mounts.

Every certain amount of mounts and addons together, in this case we will say that 5, this will give you a permanent attribute as a reward, either in your case criticalchance, criticaldamage, lifeleechchance, lifeleechamount, manaleechanche, manaleechamount, +% exp, +% lootchance, +% hp,% mana, etc.
This of course configurable either gives me the opportunity to add other attributes and to configure the amount of the bonus.

Last edited:
I need a permanent reward system either critical, manaleech, lifeleech, loot chance% or exp%, based on the amount of addons and mounts you have, for example when you get 5 addons and / or mounts, It gives you a reward for 5% critical chance, when you get 10 addons and / or mounts, it gives you 5% critical damage, and so on, I'm using tfs 1.3.

Hit me up mate, let’s discuss@discord
#Pox7349

Back