• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a couple of members for a Naruto OT (Spriter/Scripter)!

Lauw

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been thinking about making a Naruto OT for quite a while now, I've already started a little bit actually, but I can't keep myself motivated that well when it's going at this slow pace and I'm stuck with a few things I can't solve myself. And since I do not have alot of time at the moment, nor any spriting skills whatsoever, I figure now would be the time to gather some people to speed things up and make it into something.

I'm specifically looking for a spriter, who likes Naruto.

For the rest there would be spots for a mapper and a scripter.

What I can do myself:

• Project management
  • Web development, and design if necessary.
  • Programming
  • Scripting
  • Mapping
  • Hosting

If you apply you should have some affinity with Naruto, else do not apply.
If you have any questions or wish to apply, you can post here or send me a PM, preferably with previous examples of your work, and then we can have a chat on MSN/Skype and have a look at it.

Lauw

I could help with mapping and scripting spells if you want.. (preferably mapping & maybe quest scripts)

Sounds great, I will send you a PM with my msn, if you are still interested and have affinity with Naruto, feel free to add me and then we can talk a bit and share our idea's.

Back