• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a crew for 8.60 RL Map Server

wikutag

SoulBound 8.6 100% custom
Reaction score
Hello My name is Will and my friends name is nate. We have hosted a server befor but we dont know everything yet. We are looking for people who know how to script, map, spells, and other things too. We are going to be running a beta server untill we have everything 100% and ready. Looking forward to run a server. :)

I've been editing everything on my OT for the last 4 weeks. Edited rl map, going to be medium to low exp, pretty serious OT. Where you guys from and what would you need help with?

Were from the us and we are needing someone to turn to if we have questions we ran a ot for 6 months but it had so many problems.. and we wanna do some stuff but our knowlege is lacking in this area we know some stuff but theres alot u can do with these servers alot of unique stuff we need someone thats very experienced in this area

Well i'm not MAD experienced in scripting, in fact I only know basic scripting (very basic) and just editing scripts that other people put out, which is quite simple. You just read line by line and it kinda just clicks and you understand what each little action means, most of em anyway. I'm pretty good at mapping, all my rl's say im mad good but I think it's cause they never really seen alot of the greats work on here :p But im saving my mapping for me, once my OT is running im making a custom map :) or like, a completely edited map of an already custom map

Oh I thought the thread starter was the one saying that, heh, my bad

but we will be starting the server up soon. So keep an eye out for this post and if you guys want to come check us out and talk with us. :)

Just a little head-sup, more people will be interested if you make the application a bit more serious, more people will have their trust for you if you make an good application.
I know this because I've tried, you get so much more people if you make the application good, better structure, if you know what I mean.

Back