• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a devoted team for the Tibia Kingdoms Project

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
I am looking for people who at least know the basics of any of these following topics.
If need be, i am capable of teaching people how to do these things, but i wont teach if you know nothing about it in the first place.

Tibia Kingdoms is a Action RPG server with huge character customization, team play, and Dungeon delving based adventures with Traps and Secrets all over. Tibia kingdoms is now taking a new rout and is going to be Dark/scary theme to make a point that ambient light at 100% is a waste of tibia potential.

I need people with Any of the Following talents.

(C++ OTclient Scripter)
(Mapper capable of making dark themes and perfectly spaced shadow lighting effects (in game)
(Logo Creator/Pixel artist)
(NPC/ Quest creator)
(Custom Spriter)
(Talented dark Idea Creator: Basically if you have a good taste for dark themes and ideas that can send chills up your spine using the tibia engine are welcome.)
(Website designer)

Tibia kingdoms is looking for anyone with these talents - We will only accept these following reasons to join.

I want to help you with your project because i have a lot of free time and i am experienced in at least one of the following fields.

I would like to help you with your project, and in doing so i hope to learn more about the following fields.

I am willing to help you, but my talents come at a cost of $ (Note that this one will be accepted but the amount of work you get is based on your talent, and how much your charging for those talents.

Fee types i am willing to pay for:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the Project: Set a price for the completion of the project. (When the asked script is completed and bug tested fully) you are then payed the promised amount as a trade for the script.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
% of donations: This is an agreement to join the tibia kingdoms project Long term and are paid a % of all donations ever made to the server.

Duties: because of being paid a % of the donations you are required to meet a weekly quota of contribution to the server.

Perks:
1: % of all donations
2: Name in all credits of tibia kingdoms as a member of head development
3: Get to be apart of making an amazing server for all to enjoy. <-- Best one right?

To contact me use the following:
Ot Land Name : werewolf
Skype Name: werewo1fkn1ght
Or simply message down below V

Last edited:
I'll help but not for money.. money complicates things.. and besides you couldn't afford me :p

Back