• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a Gamemaster? (App)

Draktharr

Reaction score
Greetings, my name is Bryan Torres known as Draktharr on any game I've played.

Info:
  • Your name and where you come from.
    My name is Bryan and I'm from Venezuela.
  • How do you work with other people?
    I'm fine, relax and cool, I can work in any ground with any kind of people, if they respect me, I can respect everyone.

• Which languages to you speak?
    I speak english (not too much), spanish and portuguese.
  • Skills?
    My experience as a player has taught me many things through the years I have been playing Tibia, it has been my favorite game, I have met many people, different opinions on different worlds and servers, any version and protocol, from a high exp to a low exp, I've played with many people and learned how to help others.
  • Experience
    I've been playing for 10 years. On servers that are offline, I have been tutor, administrator, cm and gm, I had my own server that was 2 years open with 80-100 players approx per day. But I closed it for lack of money.
You can find me on Facebook (if u prefer u can send me a pm)

Last edited:
Usually developers won't invite some random guy with few posts. I would pick a person who I can trust. You should post some pieces of your previous work, like scripts, maps or whatever you are good at. Sadly I have seen so many decent projects which has been ruined by random GM.

Usually developers won't invite some random guy with few posts. I would pick a person who I can trust. You should post some pieces of your previous work, like scripts, maps or whatever you are good at. Sadly I have seen so many decent projects which has been ruined by random GM.

Agree.

>2017
you thinking anybody is gonna be different than cip and treat people like shit with no support online

Back