• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a Gamemaster position on YOUR server!

stelli

Reaction score
Hello OtLand community,

• About me:
    I am Max and I am from Austria (If you are not familiar with Austria, it's the little german speaking country next to Germany ;)) and I am 22 years old and study law.
  • About my tibian career:
    I started playing real Tibia with version 7.6 and got my first premium account when they added Port Hope. I was very active as a player and senior tutor for several years. Since nearly 3 years I'm now playing different OT-servers, most commonly rpg style servers with a moderate exp-rate and a good community.
  • My qualities:
    I speak english and german fluently, I am good with people and stay calm, even if things get stressy. I'm someone you can have fun with, but if the situations is serious, so am I.
  • What I am looking for:
    I am looking for a Gamemaster position on a server that is taken serious by the owner and that is meant to stay online for some time. I would favour an rpg-style server with medium exp-rate, doesn't matter if real map or not. My only concern is that botting is strictly forbidden on your server, that's why I don't want to join any 8.6 server type. I'm also not interested in any kind of payment. I just want to get into a team that stands strong behind their project and need someone to enfore their rules and keeps the server clean, as I can stand all those servers out there with rude staff and a botting, scamming and swearing community.
  • My experiences:
    I was admin of my own project before, that I had to shut down due to studying some years ago. Also as I wrote before, I was Senior Tutor several years ago in Tibia so I know alot about Tibia in general and how to adress people with problems and questions. I would love to write more here, but I just recently stopped working on another project and decided to try to get into an already existing team, and that's why I'm applying here.

If you got interested and/or got further questions, just drop me a message here :)

Greetings,
Stelli

Back