• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a Gamemaster.

Solaris Eclipsa

Reaction score
Our OT is Sesokia. We are a new OT and have started to get around 15+ people online daily. The problem is that we, the Gods, can only be online at certain periods of time and can't moderate the OT during the night (Est.) We are going to be searching for 1-3 Gamemasters to test out and only 1-2 will keep the job. It is 100% volunteer, and it is Not a paid position.

IP: Sesokia.zapto.org
Client: 8.54
Port: 7171

Requirements:
Must Be Active
Must Be fair in answering questions and helping.
Must have a schedule accommodated to a "Night Shift" which would be from 11pm Est - 11am Est
Must speak fluent English
Must have knowledge on the OT​

What you would do as a GM
1) Answer everyones questions in help channel to the best of your ability
2) Jail / Notate botters depending on the situation
3) Deal with any Spammers and in-game problems

Those are our main 3 Requirements. If hired, there will be more.

Applications should Not be sent to me in a PM, They should be posted in this thread.

Your name?
Age?
Language(s)?
Can you be online during the necessary hours?

Your name?
Yoshua Urioste
Age?
Language(s)?
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, And A Bit Of French
I Can Be Online Up To 15 Hours In The Weekends And 8 In The Week Days

Some Questions

Is It Dedicated ?
Custom Client ?

You Can Contact Me In The Game (Reasembled)

Last edited:
My Name, Dustin, Age 15, Language's... English, I'm also known as Keep Of Kalessin on the server. I've helped you with a new way to catch botters, I'd be happy to map for you, you and Solaris have seen my mapping skills, even Solaris said he is gonna use one of my maps. I'm available to log on anytime whenever needed, I'm also a active player. (Very active.)

Your name? Lui Marques

Age? 20

Language(s)? English , portuguese and spanish

Can you be online during the necessary hours? I have a serv just to fun , its online since september 2011 and the online time i 78 % . That is to say that im almost always online . I sleep 8h per day and the rest i use to play tibia :p - with this time i also created a lvl 14 knight and he is already sword 94 and shield 94 . Time i have to give and to sell =p

Last edited:
Name: Andrew
Language(s): English, a little spanish.
Can you be online during the necessary hours? Yes.
Additional Information: I live in the United States. I have experience running my own server and know how difficult it can being avialable to answer the questions of players who live in a different time zone. I've just finished School so I have more time on my hands then I would usually have. I have experience in running OT servers & tutoring in other servers. I tend to always keep the help chat open to answer any questions players may have in both real tibia and open tibia servers. The reason I'm applying is because I have just recently gotten back into open tibia and decided that I was going to try to host another server. My laptop has proven too insignificant to host a stable server so I've decided to put myself to use to anybody who needs it. I am also a very decent mapper.

Your name? Tanner J. Walker
Age? 16
Language(s)? English
Can you be online during the necessary hours? I very well will be able to be online during the needed hours. I live in Orlando, Florida and that is directly in Eastern Standard Time.

For more information about me Click V

Your name - Chris - In Game Name - Anubis
Age 16
Language(s) English,Little Spanish
Can you be online during the necessary hours? yes i can.
if you want to know anything about me pm me

Your Name: Sarah
Language:English,Frensh
Can you be online during the necessary hours:I can be online for 15hours everyday

Looks like PotatoSkin will be our first Temp GM. He will be starting in 2~ weeks, and we wish him the best of luck. Possibly 1 more gm spot available. Again, just to make this clear, we do need GM's who can be online between 11pm EST until 9~am Est.

Potato is recommended, everyone else that applied I haven't taken the time to go over them, Reassembled seems legit, but I can't guarantee that. Good luck in finding a GM, have a nice day.

Your name?
Niccolo Cancino
Age?
Language(s)?
Spanish, English, Portuguese, Japanese
Yeah, any.

Edit: I play tibia from 12 years old.

Your name? Marcus Florén
Age? 18
Language(s)? Sweden
Can you be online during the necessary hours? yea, i can be online like 15:00 pm to 1:am
at weekdays and like 11am - 6 am :p
for more info its only to write here in the post and you get it.

Back
Top Bottom