• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking For a GameMaster

Acctually I was talking about Otland and e.g. OTSlists like http://*******.com

You do not need a GM that is available 8hours a day. I doubt any server (even the big ones) has that today.
someone put my server int *******.com is that u?

Well, if its your server you have to take care of a right advertising, you could start right here, creating a good thread with details of your server, pictures of it, full information and it might attract people. Also you could use otservlist.org, not necessary highlighted and that's the way should work.

Ps. Gamemaster position is nothing related with advertisement, its a person that knows about your server and that he can answers all the questions asked by the new-old players, they take responsibility of your server while youre not there. So I think you should change your title for "Who can help me advertise my server"
thanks for ur feedback it's really usefully
but u know when i won't give somebody GM and let him i'll tell him everything about my server everything

??

can you tell me who is the owner of *******.com?
wvycgp.png

ahh too bad, i can max 7.5h, anyway good luck
you are online 7.5 hour daily easy :D it won't make difference
PM me here or add me in skype :eek:sama.sedky3 or david.alber15
but i prefer David.alber15

Back