• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a GM job.

Suras Elis

Reaction score
Name: Scarlett

How long you've been playing tibia: A few years. Since about 2006- as for OT servers; 2 years or so.

Why you should hire me as a GM: Because I'm fair, I'm experienced, mature and I know what I'm doing.
I'm motivated and know what's wrong or right and how to use certain commands. I'll fit in nicely, and I'm very easy to get along with although I do not favourite others.

Languages you speak: I speak English, some Polish and some French.

Time per day you can play: Since I get home from Sixth Form to when I go to bed. 3pm to about 10-11pm.
(Providing I have no coursework!)

I hope I fit your needs and If you need to know more just PM me or post here ;)

Last edited:
My mistake, I mean't 'If you are looking for a gamemaster'.

I'll just explain myself to make it a proper 'intro'.

I'm Scarlett, I'm 19 years of age and very fair and use my initiative. I have had experience before so I do know when it is right or wrong when I use a command. I am used to the commands too. I'm English therefore would like to work at an English server. :)

Last edited:
I'll give you advice kiddo.

Name:
How long you've been playing tibia:
Why they should hire you as a GM:
Languages you speak:
Time per day you can play:

Edit your first post with that, you may get more hits.

Arthur I've used Amaya's template and added in more info. :)

Last edited:
By the way, I have had loads of experience. I worked at an OT for about a year as a GM.

Being GM isn't funny, the job they will give you is just to enforce rules, which is only to ban people. And you will find it booring. Create your own OT instead man.

I'd rather not create my own OT, Ive never made one before and have no knowledge in that area.
It's far more than to ban people, you, as you said, have to enforce rules although you also go round and help people. You spot bugs, you do far more than just ban people.
No, being a GM isn't FUNNY- although I can say it is quite fun for me. I love helping, and I've done it before so I can do it again.

Suras

Bump, again.
Unfortunately I'm even more desperate now because I just got rejected as a GM, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm a BAD Gm. Not everyone has the same thoughts. So if your looking for a GM, just PM me. I'll do any client, as long as its American/English.

Suras

Back