• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a Graphic Designer, Story Writer and possibly a Mapper

mayel

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm having a project with friends where I am the owner of the server.
My friends aren't much of computer engineers and after have done everything by myself I thought it would be the right time to get assistance.
Everything is running, the server is up and the basics of every part is done.( Web, distro, dedication, map, items, custom client) So for you that means jumping into the fun part right away.
The map is completely custom and is getting big. But I want to focus on getting the web good becasue web-developing is what I enjoy.

I am therefore recruiting:
*A Graphics Designer, someone that can act as an artist and draw good pictures for the web and the custom client background.
*A Story Writer, someone that can work on designing quests, items, balancing vocation etc. Mapping skills as well as some basic lua is required.

English is a must!

//Mick, Mayel

leyam.no-ip.org

Back