• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Looking for a Graphic Designer.

Blue Identity

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently looking for a graphical designer who can help me with some art work for my website. Be aware that its mostly banners, pictures and special arts which I am looking for. The topic is Tibia but it has nothing to do with Open Tibia, Webshops or anything like that. Therefor you should contact me in order to know more about it.

Would you like to work with me on a long term base (which can be moths even years depending how the project goes) please contact me via skype "lemmaz.services" or sent me a private message on this forum.

Remember that I am not looking at this forum to frequently and that the best way the contact me is via Skype.

If you're able to preform that what I asked but as well being able to work on website designs or website designs only contact me as well! The nationality doesn't mather as long the communication goes via English.

NOTE: I am paying in real life cash via Paypal or Moneybookers for those who deliver their work. The work you create will have a copyright in it with my name on it and therefor should not be used anywere else. You sell me the artwork and should NOT be used anywhere else.

Once more, want information about the project im working on? Please contact.

Greetings,

Blue~

Provide information on the setup the website needs. Example: Is the website for information, images, videos, posting board, etc.

Without that basic information I doubt you'll get a reply.

Back