• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a Great Mapper

botter1234

Reaction score
let me tell you a little about myself.. ive hosted servers since 7.6 and ran many with over 100 players... i just recently lost my custom mapper that i had for 5 years.. he decided to quit mapping .. if your interested in more information please let me know.. thank you.. or add my msn [email protected]

"Looking for a great mapper" well lets talk about what you going to pay them, Opentibia is changed. All the people with skills want money for their work ;)

Most people I know don't want money for their maps. It's just that the most experienced mappers won't join a project with someone they don't know or if they don't know anything about the project. Better show some info to attract people to join the project. For example show what you already have or show the requirements of the mappers skills.

Back