• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a help with my server CCJ

luq14

Cookie Cotton Joe's
Reaction score
Hello. I used to create a server many years ago, Cookie Cotton Joe's, which had a great map and i was working on it for over 2 years. The map has been stolen so i cut the server. Now Id like to come back but im an architect and I don't have that much time for that. I need someone who could help me in standing that and updating. Mostly from the coding side (I'd like to make my own client but i don't have enough knowledge and time to get that). I have all ready to stand, big world, my own quests and story, very detailed map, it could be a really great project.

here is the link with my map and server [Cookie Cotton Joe's] - Xiddis works

I look mostly for people from Poland but not only.

Feel free to join me. Its gonna be payable when it runs

Hello. I used to create a server many years ago, Cookie Cotton Joe's, which had a great map and i was working on it for over 2 years. The map has been stolen so i cut the server. Now Id like to come back but im an architect and I don't have that much time for that. I need someone who could help me in standing that and updating. Mostly from the coding side (I'd like to make my own client but i don't have enough knowledge and time to get that). I have all ready to stand, big world, my own quests and story, very detailed map, it could be a really great project.

here is the link with my map and server [Cookie Cotton Joe's] - Xiddis works

I look mostly for people from Poland but not only.

Feel free to join me. Its gonna be payable when it runs
So to summarize you want to put a team together of people who will build your server & client for you minus the story and the map for free because you are too busy to do it yourself, but you can't pay them anything unless the server makes money... Did I leave anything out?

Man Im busy and I dont have a skill to do it and the server deserves it. If anyone wants to be a part of the project that has a big chance to go . I only need a client. I have a fully working server. A website. Ive made almost all about that. Its finished in 95%. But if people gonna answer like you I won't do nothing or just try to get it by my own till the end.

I don't remember how to use dedicated server and I want to be safe from bots on my server and from map and file stealers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Im busy
Who isn't busy? Everyone has something going on in their life.

I dont have a skill to do it and the server
There are tutorials on just about everything on this forum, server, client, map, scripts etc all allowing you to obtain any missing skillsets.

If anyone wants to be a part of the project that has a big chance to go . I only need a client. I have a fully working server. A website. Ive made almost all about that. Its finished in 95%.
You don't want to come off as desperate, this tells people that you don't have it together.

But if people gonna answer like you I won't do nothing or just try to get it by my own till the end.
I am not applying for your project, I was summarizing your original post. And if you are hostile towards me, I can only imagine how you would be hostile towards others.

I don't remember how to use dedicated server and I want to be safe from bots on my server and from map and file stealers.
Anyone can steal your map, if they want it, they will have it, its just a sad truth. Botting you can't prevent either.

Im already testing my server ; D

>

So to summarize you want to put a team together of people who will build your server & client for you minus the story and the map for free because you are too busy to do it yourself, but you can't pay them anything unless the server makes money... Did I leave anything out?

Complaint - I think the staff loves drama

Let me summarize what he said for you bayview/Codex so you can understand.

He wants some help on a project. He isn't rich. Is anyone interested?

No need to flame him for asking.

Luq14 pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Complaint - I think the staff loves drama

You are too much man. You need to find somewhere else to spew your miserable life.

Let me summarize what he said for you bayview/Codex so you can understand.

He wants some help on a project. He isn't rich. Is anyone interested?

No need to flame him for asking.

Luq14 pm me
You just love to start shit don't you, I did not flame him, please learn the difference.
Just forget it, I am going to let you have this.

Last edited:
Back