• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster for a custom real map!

ZeeBeast

Preferable Beta Tester
Reaction score
Client version 10.77
Okay. I know when everyone hears "Custom real map" They think... "Well, real map isn't custom".
BUT, I have some nice idea in mind. Some parts of the map are not going to be there, some parts added.
Also a lot of custom scripts.
I have some ideas in mind and some scripts made. If you contact me on skype (Shaun71115) or message me on here, I'll give some details.
  • This server will have it's own story line.
    • I brought in a writer that has never seen tibia before and asked him to tell me what he thinks the story line should be. So some super great ideas there.
NO BOTTING! I will make sure there will be NO bots in this server. Botting (Yes, even heal bot) will result in immediate ban and deletion! No warnings.
Clearly some revised items will be there.
Some new monsters/bosses.
And one thing everyone SHOULD like about this server.. IT HAS SOMETHING TO WORK FOR!
I'm not just going to let people get level 2k and have nothing to do after that. There are always going to be more quests to complete, More monsters to kill, And more items to get.

So just contact me either on here or on skype (Shaun71115) for some more details.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Is this server done? You are asking for a hoster yet you say you have nice ideas in mind.

Is this server done? You are asking for a hoster yet you say you have nice ideas in mind.
Not necessary ready for players. But I would like someone to put the server up so I could work on it. Then later on just keep the same host. Saves the trouble of finding a host last minute.

Still looking get ahold of me US VPS. Might work something out with ya
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Intel Xeon E5-2676 v3
@2.4 GHx
2400 MHz
1 Core
Total Virtual 10 GB
As you see in the speedtest its hosted by Amazon.

Last edited:
Back