• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster for (DestinyLand.. FlammingVETS)

DestinyLand

Reaction score
Hello brothers,
Hello, im presenting you FlammingVers Fun & PK Server, the best High-Experience Rating Server ever seen! This server was played for more than 300 players when it was online and there were over 5000 accounts in the database. Comment and Enjoy!
One of best servers ever seen in the world..
Fully-completed..
15grreh.jpg
Completed soon~
Please complete a full application to be my hoster!
Thanks..
Name
Information

as you like noob i will host for other ppl and you will ask me later for it

@Elsaba
Are you mental?
Your stats are 100% like znotes, infact u cant host from Norway since ur in egypt u fool. U also wrote located in sweden when its located in Norway.

Please dont go out of thread! I need a real good hoster stays with me!

Bump! None really good? I need anyhoster! Just with a good speed, and 24/7 Hosting! Gets 100% of Paypal/Daopay/Zaypay donations!!

Wheres the great hosters? None want to host my server? I dont think you'll lose much? !

Hey i dont know if this thread is still alive or not but i can host ur server 24/7 as long as there is no errors and is stable i am looking for a high exp server to host i have been hosting a frozen hell lately but its just no high enough exp for me. i had over 50 players online in 2 days with 0 lag. i am located in the Usa i will check back on this post over the next few weeks as i am looking to host a high exp server so just msg me back and see if we can get a great server running.

Back
Top Bottom