• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster? Look!

Samme

.::EmmaS-SammE::.
Senator
Reaction score
Welcome.

I have to offer you, a server hosting, my hardware (dedicated server, purchased at 3 months in advance);

- Intel Quad Core Q6600
- 4x 2.40 + GHz
- 4 GB RAM [DDR 2]
- Disk Space: 1TB (1000 GB)
- Transfer / mo. 3TB (3000 GB)
- Guaranteed Bandwidth: 1 Gbps

* I would like to mention that the server will be hosted only on the free and fast distribution which is Debian 5.0 Lenny - I take care about compilation and security!

For hosting, I want 20% of the profits from SMS Shop.

I would like to mention that I'am not interested in any noob server downloaded from web, you must be sure that at this server will play a large number of people, because if you have to propose me the Evo is the best aciek 50000x then now forgive yourself and save your time.

Also I don't want to see any post that contains "scammer?" or something...
If you don't trust - bye bye.

Are you interested in 100%? Write PW, and perhaps even today, your server will see the light of day!

Hmm, how would you like to host my new server, Atlas?

It's going to be an RL Map server, with Lots of more hunting places..edited items, 8.50.

We may have a custom client, if I can get around to it, eventually.

Hmm, how would you like to host my new server, Atlas?

It's going to be an RL Map server, with Lots of more hunting places..edited items, 8.50.

We may have a custom client, if I can get around to it, eventually.

If you think, that the server will got an nice amount of players...

If you think, that the server will got an nice amount of players...

Well, we'll have to go through Alpha to see what the players like and would like to see. But I'm sure we will have atleast 150 players online.

Samme, I've added you on my email, accept me asap.
my email is: -PM-

um hello i am looking for a host i plan on having over 50 people and yes even 100+ it is a modified yurots ive been working on for months and id like to see it hosted i have people already wanting to get on it and play it i just need a host :)

I cant belive that no one is interested... once again - refresh!

Offer

Would you be interested in an on-going development? A custom map server with patches being released every week at a certain date? Minor patches will be introduced in the week if needed. It will be PVP with red skull, but on Sundays it will be NON-PVP. I will map it and take care of the server. I am 19, and I am going to college at Dakota State University for Computer Network Security. Also, since it would still be developing, you could, if wanted, help develop it and mold it to your liking. Please consider the offer-

Thanks,
Neil

//Kibi

Back