• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a hoster.

Haydoori

Reaction score
Hello Guys.

Today im looking for a hoster. And bascielly i want a good hoster with a decent uptime and always there if anything happends. Firs of all i will start out by telling you what kind of map/server i will work on. and then i will tell you what you need to do for a application.

So Bascielly im working on a Pvp-enforced low level war. With alot of quests and feature. Such as for each time you kill someone. you will get a frag coin. And 10 GP. Both of those has their own features. The map wont be big. but will include both easy/hard/group and solo quests. Such as arenas etc.

What i need from a hoster is:

* Uptime, Always there to help and abit of experience in the most needed things ( How to start a server, how to make donates, How to make a website)

* The owner/halfowner ( Hoster ) should be serious. Not giving out anything.

To apply for this i want a application

Name:
computer information:

The hoster will get 50% of the donation money.

Importmant. YOU DONT NEED A COMPUTER THAT HOLDS UP A REALMAP, JUST A SMALL MAP WITH 200-300 players if needed.

Name:Natanel
History:i have hosted alot of ots inculiding mine i can make a website, run the ot and configure donation such has paypal daopay.
computer information:
preccessor:3.00ghz
ram:4Gb of ram ddr2
hardrive:580gb
internet:12mb UFI
PM ME!.

Name:Bassam
History: Hosted alot of maps , i got acknowledge of what i'm working with ,i can map , script make website and much more
computer information:Compaq,
processor:4.00ghz
ram:5Gb of ram ddr2
hardrive:1 terrabite
Internet:100mb
Uptime: 24/7 u will have access to my computer true TW =)
LET ME HEAR IF U ARE INTERESTED!.

Name: Stefan Brannfjell

History:
Global Moderator on otland, owner of the well known z-note.net servers. Years of otserver experience.
Great at handling servers, good understanding of web kits.
A few point threads created by me:
http://otland.net/f138/tutorial-how-reduce-upload-consumed-loading-webpages-w-pictures-4100/
http://otland.net/f118/gesior-acc-znote-prefix-edition-chronic-elements-mystic-spirit-47984/
http://otland.net/f137/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

computer information:
2x 3Ghz processor
2GB ram
Windows Server 2003 Web Edition
20/10Mbps fiber connection.

I accept your "hoster requirements" conditions.

You will gain access to your server files/web files through filezilla or windows FTP.

Last edited:
dear Haydoori,

we can maby talk about the hosting service
if your map/scripts so good i wont remap my rl map
and i can host your ot

my computer/internet can handle alot players
on my rl map peak record was 211 players

and was offline becource house bug..

if you are intressed add me

[email protected]

Name:Fredrik
History: Hosted alot of maps , i got acknowledge of what i'm working with ,i can map , script make website and much more
computer information:packard bell ixtreme m5120,
processor:4.80ghz
ram:7Gb of ram ddr2
hardrive:1 terrabite
Internet:100mb
Uptime: 24/7 u will have access to my computer true TW =)
LET ME HEAR IF U ARE INTERESTED!.

Back