• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a Hosters

TriamerA

The Mystic One.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a hosters which have problems with their servers, I mean that they are getting attacked.
I'am offering full security (bugfree engine -without the sources and data), my support, and my knowledge.
I need a hoster with he's own map and scripts and dedicated server (I don't need access for that).
I'am taking 20% from what the ot earns (using my homepay&paypal&daopay account)
I've got 3 Servers by my own and they got like 300h of uptime without any problems with more than 70 players online.
Contact here or msn: [email protected] gg: 1869521

Last edited:
Mmm, do you mean, that you're the hoster? and you need guys to give you their servers to host it?
I'm ready..
Just ansswer!

dude, hoster= someone who is actually RUNNING the serv on his pc but owner= the guy who OWNS/MADE that open tibia server + if ur actually offering hosting service at least have your own dedi to host on cuz if they got dedi why not just run the serv themselves?

Server Name: RPG Hispano
Map: Guia3d Map, with added zones
Exp: x4
Information: I want it to be a serious RPG server, not a 999 exp or a war server, its based on the old Guia3D server and it has 6 new vocations (hunter, warrior, soldier, scout, wizard, shaman) that can only be chosen when you are lvl 50 (knight - soldier/warrior, paladin - scout/hunter, sorcerer/druid - shaman/wizard). It has lots of quests, including annihilator quest,
16 towns, and a huge map

Your Name: Ander
Email: [email protected]

Screenshots:

Also have to say that i have custom client, with HEX Code edited and so on ^^.

a7de11092d5df17026b27d34e7e50d04o.jpg

6abe5f6a084f596e0dff125874ed60bdo.jpg

fa05cbdbfec3e0a5a55dfb7eee00bb09o.jpg

35dda0820562c5ab3ce70d7cf5be1754o.jpg

With lots of quests working 100%, new addon system, etc.

this is the map
a58646fd19e107bf18e8d069184a41e3o.jpg

Back