• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking For A Job(Application)

maxipadd

Reaction score
Name
Maxwell

From
United States of Ms Beautiful America

I Speak..
Only english:)

Experience
Ive played real tibia for about 4 years until i moved to ots, so i believe im very familar with in game things. Ive mapped for about 2 years on and off(would put ss but updated my computer and didnt bother to save). I believe im very good with people so if i was placed as an Tutor, Gm, Mapper, or any other position i would be able to help any way possible. Ive started to teach my self how to script so i will soon by God's grace be a master at that soon:)

Questions?
Please leave your questions and i will be glad to answer them or provide anything you would like so that i can maybe help you on your up and coming project.

Thank you for taking the time out to read my Application,
Sincerely,
Maxwell 'Maxipadd'

• All you want is a position on a server? Or do you want payment for your work?
  • Lets see some of your work - if you don't have anything saved make something new, like a town in the middle of a forest or something.
  • Kinda interested but unsure how good you are, another fellow English-speaking individual is always nice though.

Cheers, and if you don't want to publicly answer some/any of these questions feel free to PM me.

Back