• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a job. Experienced and mature!

RasGallar

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm Gallar. I'm in Tibia for like 6-7 years, and about 4 in Open Tibia Community. Therefore I've got enough experience to become a gamemaster!
To make all easier, I'll just list my personal data, things about me and info why you should hire me as a gamemaster in your server.

Nacionality: Poland
Languages: Polish and English.

Why I'm looking around for GM position: Cos I have lot of free time. I stop'd play real tibia, used to play WOW and GW but Tibia will be the only addict prolly in my MMORPG Life.
Right now I'm using to play on one polish otserver tho I'm botting mainly so still, while I'm at home I can help you in managing your server!:)

Tibian Experience: I playing this game since 2003/2004 year.
OTS Experience: I've been workin under a lot of projects e.g. fra-diavolo, hunted ots, ancardia.net and also I used to be a GM of 36.hopto.org - the legendary war server + lot of unimportant projects.

To make sure that I'm just not another noob that gonna screw up your server, remember -
I'm fully agree with puttin off commands like /n, /items and such, so you'll be sure that I'll not corrupt ;-)

Ps. If you going to need any proof about my experience and about that I start'd at '03/'04 the only thing that I've got left from these times is my forum.tibia.pl account with nice register date, so if you want I may show you my acc there;p

MSN [email protected]
GG: 4524829
Q-net: ([email protected])

For some reason I recognize ur name..
Does the name Marre ring any bell?

Yes, Marre tells me something.

@down: Whats wrong? There's always a chance he'll look after it, also this is bump for my thread : )

Last edited:
Lmao FAIL

@on topic: Good luck getting a gamemaster position RasGallar

Been offline for long time also changed an username, still - if something is ready...
i'm older and more experienced:)
Donio, I may still help you!

Back