• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a job on a serious server.

Nathanson

Reaction score
Name: Cody Miller
Age: 14 (Don't hold it against me, I know tons about OTs and have helped out a number of fairly succesful ones.)
Tibia Experience: 7 years
OT Experience: 5 years
Previous Jobs: I am known around OTs as using the name "Chillin" or "Rockem". If you play real map OTs, you have probably seen me. As a gamemaster, I have helped some servers like donkeyot.mine.nu (deleted now) and lostsouls.no-ip.com (also deleted). I was on each for only about a month before both had to be shut down due to lack of dedication from owners. As a tutor, I have helped leetots.servegame.com (old successful 7.6 server) and ************. Leetots was probably one of the most successful ots ever in my mind, and lots of people were angry when it was shut down. I was known as "Tutor Chillin".
What I Can Offer: I'm on tons. Usually around 3-12 hours a day. I will NOT help any players with items/levels and stuff like that and in no way would I abuse my position. I'm very serious when it comes to running OTs and would be ashamed if another one got ruined due to bad choices on gamemaster characters. With my help, I believe we could make a very good OT and have 100+ players on at all times providing you are able to find a hoster that can make that happen.

As I don't use this forum much, it wouldn't make much sense to PM me back. If you would like to contact me, my MSN is [email protected]. Feel free to add me or just email me. I'll respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Nathanson.

Last edited:
Nice application, hope you work on a successful server ;)

Bring up his post!

so you where 9 years old when you started with ot? :p and 7 when you started tibia? o_O thats kinda cool

Yup, cousins got me into it. Also, I'm almost 15 so it might have been 10 and 8. My brother started at age 6 lol. I haven't been completely active the whole time but that's when I started.

so you where 9 years old when you started with ot? :p and 7 when you started tibia? o_O thats kinda cool

i need a hoster someon can host my server mpa evolution great map 51.4 mb ofmap n.n

Thats interesting, The rulera staff is still looking for staff members that are commited in our game. However, you'd have to contact me to get a GM Spot. [email protected] (adding through msn works.)
There'd id tell you bout the server specs.. Btw, we're using full real map, 8.54. Hosted in Sweden--

Back