• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a job

seabis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I'm looking for a job
my works:

newisland2.png

sellpyre8.png

selldemce3.png

elora6.png

sellpyre3.png

more info on PW/GG:3779086/MSN: [email protected]

What kind of OTS it is?
Real Map, Custom, Evo or what i dunno :p

Hmm, it's edited real map i think...
I would join this project if they still want me

joining real maps is fail ;)

I like real maps. Personally i think that joining uber pro custom projects is fail for a little. They are boring, falling very fast and allways overdone.

I'd like to start a serious evolution server. If you're interested, let me know. PM me!

I like real maps. Personally i think that joining uber pro custom projects is fail for a little. They are boring, falling very fast and allways overdone.

Mapping like that and you want to join real map servers? That's a fail my friend. Custom servers don't work because when people say "custom servers" usually means an edited map now these days or evolutions.

I think you should re-aim your mapping skills somewhere else other then real maps, you'll go much farther.

We are looking to get another mapper for are RPG project Pm me to get a bit more info i like the stuff you have mapped so far looks great.

I think he wants to join a casual project, since rl maps need additions, where as custom maps need " this, that oh and more of this, make this" etc so i think he wants a project that is not asking too much before it will see the light of day.

Back