• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a Job

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
Dear Server Owner's~

Post on this thread if your interested..

I am currently looking for a Server to help with my capabilities listed below, in my application.. I will only join an OT that is online, and not one that is in the midst of developement, since I am not one for waiting for thing's such as that. I know a lot about tibia, and I have played it for over 6 year's now, soon to be 7 and I know a lot about the game.

Add my MSN if your interested: [email protected]

I know a lot about OT's, and practically ALL the command's for them as well, I can script XML, I can map for 8.40+, and I do a pretty* good job of that.

Why do I think I deserve this position?

Well, for one I love helping people in my spare time, which is a good thing by the way. I hate people who cheat at the game, and abuse the rules, and would like to help manage this process. I am alway's online between 3:30pm, and 8:00pm/10:00pm. I am experienced in this/these position's, because I have like I has previously said on another thread I've been a Game Master on countless server's, as well as Tutor on countless server's as well.

What can I do to help the server?

1. Stop all MCer's in there place
2. Punish Botter's Severely
3. Punish Bug Abusers
4. Find botter's very well
5. Find MCer's very well
6. I processing rule violation report's in between certain time's of the day, so that it doesn't get delayed.
7. I help all who post in Help-Chat
8. I am fairly leaniant on name's such as "Booger" for example, this would not be against the rule's, and would not deserve a bannishment, but something like "Nazi Ruler", and/or "Adolf Hitler", or "Hitler" deserve an instant name change, and if found again with the same IP will be banned for 1 day tops.
9. I give player's in between 2, and 3 notation's until a banishment, if this is a minor problem, if not and it is a violation such as "Bug Abuse"/"Game Weakness Abuse" it would be an instant IP Banishment, but not an account banishment/account deletion, until there is actual proof that they have done it more than once.
10. Not to abuse my power's, which is one of the reason's I don't enjoy being in a position of MASSIVE power, such as a "God", or "Community Manager".

What is my Schedule for being a Game Master?

Schedule for my Online Time~
I will be online almost everyday, within these hour's (3 - 6 hour's per day), and on the weekend's I intend to be online all the time. If it's a holiday I will be online, but I dought that I would be online for a long time during these days, since it's a day off for me.

Personal Notes I have Added~

If I do become a Game Master, it would HAVE to be on a separate account, because if by some random chance I get hacked, that last thing the server would need would be a ransom Game Master abusing my position for his/her Personal Gain.

-Jason

Last edited:
Need help on hosting, because something isn't working, and you don't know what it is?

YOU ARE NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE THIS PROGRAM IF YOU ARE NOT SAFE WITH OTHER PEOPLE ACCESSING YOUR COMPUTER THROUGH IT, SO IF YOUR NOT SAFE WITH IT, DON'T BOTHER ASKING ME FOR HELP!!

If your having troubles hosting your server also, I can help.

I will not scam you I promise, and if I do it is punishable by LAW in real life, and I have no intent trying to break the law's set out by government's.

You will need to use a program known as "Team Viewer".

It can be downloaded at this site "TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet".

Once you have downloaded it correctly you will want to use this program for "Personal Usage", and not for anything else, since you will obviously not need it for businesses or anything of that sort.

You will be given the following number's (not exactly these ones, but ones like them)

ID: 000 000 000 (9 digits)

Password: 0000 (4 digits)

You will need these if you want the help of either me, or anybody else who uses this program..

The ID is meant for the other user, and you ONLY, do not distribute your ID, nor your password
(you can for your password, because every time you use the program it resets your password to another random 4 digit code..)

Your's Truely,
-Jason

~bump

Bumping to the top once~

Hope somebody will reply, because I am only bumping this thread once..

-Jason

Back