• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a Mapper and testers

wishy85

GOD Smokey
Reaction score
Hello im in the process of making a 8.6 ot im looking for someone to map for me and also i need some testers as im doing everything myself and i cant do it all im currently scripting,mapping and testing everything myself which is very time consuming and would love some help id prefer Australian people to help me but anyone that speaks perfect english is welcome well hit me up on here or add me on Skype [email protected]

oh and im looking for people who have mapped before and no wat there doing and also i need some testers to test leveling/monsters and new spells when i add them in thank you for your time.

im in the process of making a custom NaxedOt and i do no people dont like it but if u work with tfs its easy to merge the tfs files in my NaxedOt
im in need of more custom hunting places and testers as i got monsters that need to be edited for certain lvls

Back