• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking For A Mapper!

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
This is back open due to warning of trust in wozu.
Position still open!

Don't trust Wozu. I wouldn't. He'll most likely sell you sections of other peoples maps. Also, next time make one thread for a whole entire team. Not 5 different threads for each position.

Don't trust Wozu. I wouldn't. He'll most likely sell you sections of other peoples maps. Also, next time make one thread for a whole entire team. Not 5 different threads for each position.
Eh bru, you just got problems with me because I blamed you for supporting someone who stole my server.

a) I can sell sections of maps which I bought, therefore they are rightfully mine.
b) The pieces I was going to offer him was from my old project, TFR.

Eh bru, you just got problems with me because I blamed you for supporting someone who stole my server.

a) I can sell sections of maps which I bought, therefore they are rightfully mine.
I don't have problems with you, stop assuming. I know your not a trustworthy person. You offer that map to everybody, seriously nobody wants to buy that map. And like I told him, you was just going to sell him parts of someone elses map.

I successfully purchased Wozu's project... and he told me he isn't going to resell it so hopefully its not that map hes trying to sell to ppl. Anyway i bought it and he was trusty for the entire deal, but some other people have said other stuff about him, so idk but he was alright with me so far.

GL @OP

I successfully purchased Wozu's project... and he told me he isn't going to resell it so hopefully its not that map hes trying to sell to ppl. Anyway i bought it and he was trusty for the entire deal, but some other people have said other stuff about him, so idk but he was alright with me so far.

GL @OP
ROFLLMAO!!!!! You see what I mean. That was the map he was going to sell to Moist. Told you the guy cannot be trusted, he's just money hungry.

Guys guys, this isn't a topic to discuss about someone.
He's searching for a full-time mapper, I suppose. I would map for you, because of the project you have. The idea is awesome and the features are epic.
Allthough, I'm quite busy with my own OT, and also busy with a new one so I don't have time atm.

Goodluck with searching!

Kind regards,
Spoking

Thank you for telling them what i was to lazy to say, Position still open

I wasn't going to sell that map. It belongs to Xau now.
Oh yeah. Then what about your signature? Stop lying.

OT:
Yeah, I realized it wasn't about one person but I am warning Moist about this guy.

No it's not, the person who mapped it is still the owner of it, you just payed them to either map it or send it to you, in that case, you're are noob.

Back