• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking For A Mapper

BlackList

PassingWrath.us
Reaction score
Hello,
Well as a side project for almost 2 years I've been working on a server 100% custom by me. But it's time I want to get this server out to the public and I need a little help. It is currently at a state of 80% complete, so I need help to get that extra 20% complete by forming quests.

Now before I get into the requirements and all the sorts about the job, I'll explain the server and what it's about. It's more of a funrpg like server. Only has one town which will be expanded over time, forming different sections. So like a state which is coated with cities and towns, no actual open land/fields. There is a portal room with many teleports to different locations where you can hunt monsters. But you will have to gain access to the room by doing a quest! So it's a fun server but with a big rpg side of it.

So onto the job! Requirements are simple. You won't ever have full access to the map files. I will maintain that. You will be part of the team as a mapper by mapping out quests also forming quest ideas, hunting spots, and cities and towns. Your mapping quality isn't what is giving you this job. I need someone who can map fun places for people to hunt, quest, and hangout but still have the places looking good, doesn't have to be great.

Now onto how you can apply. I'm not asking much but just for your email, best way to contact you, age, name, and mapping work(optional.) You may either post this info either here on the forum, or if you wish to maintain a privacy you may privately message me which I will be notified by my email.

Thanks for your interest,
Team Name Pending

Back