• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a mate to create a server

Lem0n

Reaction score
Hello,

As the title says, I'm looking for someone willing to ally with me to make a 8.6 rpg server. I already got everything I want in this server written down, aswell as some mapping done. I don't know if this is the right place to post, I also posted a similar posts in "jobs" section, but I don't see that as a job, as we will be remunerated once the server is open to public, probably by donation.
I want it to be original, I have all my time and I don't want to make another rushed server with the same features you can find on a lot of servers. So it could take months, I don't know, the interest for me is to learn and have fun, and if everything goes well, make some money out of our work. I don't want to make a pay-to-win either, I already have the ideas on how to avoid that.
I have some troubles to compile a server myself, and to be honest, I'd rather learn with another person that alone. It's always funnier when you're with another person to do something !

If anyone is interested, please post here or msg me !

Thanks,

Lemon

Questions
1. You say you have everything you want in the server written down. What if your partner has ideas of his own?
2. You don't want pay-to-win, and have the ideas on how to avoid it. It sounds like you are pretty set on making a certain type of server. Are you going to let your partner review your work for suggestions?
3. What can you do?

You can PM me the answers if you want. I might be interested in working with you.

Questions
1. You say you have everything you want in the server written down. What if your partner has ideas of his own?
2. You don't want pay-to-win, and have the ideas on how to avoid it. It sounds like you are pretty set on making a certain type of server. Are you going to let your partner review your work for suggestions?
3. What can you do?

You can PM me the answers if you want. I might be interested in working with you.
Making a Tenuair RPG remake by any chance?

Geez people still remember that stuff? I have been wanting to work on something for awhile but I am looking for a proper team.
I've seen you try to create something a couple of times over the years, but you never ended up pushing anything out. Hopefully you find a proper team and make something exciting to play. :)

i have server 8.6 whitout bugs i want to add every detail as minor quests and some functions.... map is full all cities including zao/farmine almost ll ncs ouses and features re working as i said it need minor just minor functions
pm me
@Cadyan

Last edited:
Back