• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a New GFX

Amusement

Tactical Bacon
Reaction score
Okey, so i don't really keep upto date with the latest shizzle anymore & am looking to buy a new GFX, can someone here help me out with this?

At the moment i got a Crosshair IV Motherboard
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula Republic of Gamers - motherboard - ATX - Socket AM3 - AMD 890FX - Socket AM3
Am not willing to update the motherboard at all, that thing is staying, the powersupply i have currently is only a 450 watt, this will need to be upgraded that much i know & am willing to replace that aswell.
I mostly need to know which GFX will work on my motherboard as i know it's old.

I've been looking through Amazon & i found these.

Sapphire Radeon HD7770 OC Graphics Card (1GB, GDDR5): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
XFX AMD Radeon HD6870 Graphics Card PCI-e 2 GB GDDR5 Memory 2x DVI HDMI): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
XFX ATI Radeon HD 6790 HD-679X-ZRFC Graphics Card 1 GB PCI-e GDDR5 Memory 2x DVI HDMI 1 GPU: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
XFX ATI Radeon HD 6870 HD-687A-ZHFC Graphics Card 1 GB PCI-e GDDR5 Memory DVI HDMI 1 GPU: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
EVGA GeForce GTX 650 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
EVGA GeForce GT 640 Graphics Card (2GB, PCI Express, DVI-I, DVI-D, Mini-HDMI): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

You guys any idea what the best one for me would be & also what the difference betweem the normal one is & the mini one.
If you need any more information just ask,
Thanks.

Edit: Oh GFX Spending limit is like 130GBP total~ because i need the rest to pay for a Powersupply afterwards.
Any of those should be able to run current generation games, as i play everything currently (Yes, normally on Low or Normal) on an 8600GT so ^.^

Thanks, I basically just selected the cheapest from the list because it's black friday shizzle be cheap.

Back