• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for a online server to work on

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Hello!

I offering my programming, scripting and supporting skills for worth online servers. I am kinda old open-tibia supporter and was retired for about a year and a half, but I felt that I don't want to leave open-tibia. I believe that I can script pretty everything your server will need and will offer my own creative ideas to make your server become the best.

Btw: I am 18 years guy, I'm studying programming, my online time would be avarage to 3 hours per day.

I would more prefer to be in real map or high exp staged server team, becouse I would like to profit from what I give.
As I mentioned in thread header I am interested only in profitable and online servers that have a count of dedicated players.

Kind regards,
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis is:
12304878-recommended-stamp.jpg

I am currently making a server, I have a lot of friends in OT Servers, my server that I am currently working on is 8.6 Real Tibia map, with war city, oken, pyre, gengia, yourots. I almost finish fixing bugs. I would like for you to help me with ideas. I am willing to pay you. I am 21 years old. I work and I am currently studying Engineering.

recommended, too bad you have your minds set on a real map server. would be cool to see you in an unique costum server (like your old project)

Back