• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For a OT to work with Scripter/Mapper/Website

tago360

Reaction score
I am a well experienced OT maker that has been making ots for 8-10 years or since the start of 7.6

I am looking for a team or to join a team and help make one of the best ot's out their. I will do all what i can do to make a amazing ot. I have made many ot's from blank to a fully and 100% working ok atleast half of Real life tibia and it takes me about 1 month at most. If you are looking for someone to join ur ot team please message me or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Name: Justin
Sex: Male
Player Name: Sketch
Years of exp: 7-10 years
Mapper/Scripter/Website.

i am asking to join one casue i do not have the time atm to run a ot and make sure its up all the time so i wanna help make a ot and see my work out their while the ot becomes famous.

Rush, why do you always have to put a negative prospective on people?
"I have professional C++ Skills"
Well then why don't you have a real job?

Seriously dude. Stop hating.

Considering the fact that I'm on my phone :)

Nice excuse :)
BTW no one want's a mapper who lies about his Age ;)

Rush, why do you always have to put a negative prospective on people?
"I have professional C++ Skills"
Well then why don't you have a real job?

Seriously dude. Stop hating.
Your professional C++ Skills? :)
I thought you were just a GM like on the other Thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares about that? I, personally. Think that age is the biggest prejudice of our society.

If he told everyone he was say.. 15, who would hire him? Though, with the same skills saying he was 26. People would be just as satisfied.

Who cares about that? I, personally. Think that age is the biggest prejudice of our society.

If he told everyone he was say.. 15, who would hire him? Though, with the same skills saying he was 26. People would be just as satisfied.

I am 13
I am a good Lua Scripter
And i wont lie about my Age Just because people wont hire me :)

Just warning people
He is a scammer
i had some reports about him scamming people
Mostly the maps he puts is some random Evo Maps
I am looking for the good of Otland community
I don't want people to regret it
Now get lost :)

Back