• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a Portuguese/Spanish speaker

Shikate

Pixel Artist since 2011
Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking for a person who speaks both Portuguese and Spanish at a native or near-native level and possess a decent understanding of English.
The task he needs help with consists of translating a server advertisement from English to Portuguese and Spanish, and then posting it on the most popular Brazilian, Spanish, and Mexican Tibia-related and MMO-related websites and forums.

The pay will be proportionate to the amount of links to his advertisement that you will provide him with. Leave a message in this thread or hit me up with a PM so that I can forward your contact details to my friend. You can discuss the details privately :)

A friend of mine is looking for a person who speaks both Portuguese and Spanish at a native or near-native level and possess a decent understanding of English.
The task he needs help with consists of translating a server advertisement from English to Portuguese and Spanish, and then posting it on the most popular Brazilian, Spanish, and Mexican Tibia-related and MMO-related websites and forums.

The pay will be proportionate to the amount of links to his advertisement that you will provide him with. Leave a message in this thread or hit me up with a PM so that I can forward your contact details to my friend. You can discuss the details privately :)
Tell him to check out unbabel.com for decent translators at low cost :)

I could help you out, I've lived in Brazil for over 10 years and speak 5 languages. Inbox me with detailed info.

I'm a native Brazilian, so, I speak portuguese perfectly. Good Spanish and English too (I've had classes of both and exterior experience. Spanish language is similar to portuguese, this helps alot too).

Contact me. I can help you.

Back