• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a *professional* GM.

Santera

Reaction score
For a new server that started just a few days ago.
I'm looking only for someone with knowldge of how to be and act like a GM.
Not some noob whos gone play with commands & act like a child. ( Sorry for my language )

If you are such person, just post below.
I won't be posting how your app should look like, leaving that for you to decide how you put it together.

So leave a post below, I'll be looking for 2 atleast.

Serv: ModernWar.mine.nu

Regards,
Santera

Hey, i'd love to work as a GM on your server! :)

Name : Yuster (Youssef)
Languages Spoken Fluently : Arabic, English
Other Languages : German
Experience : Senior Tutor on Swev-v3. Admin on a project that wasn't completed.

I'm Creative, Loyal and very helpful! I don't claim to be an expert on Tibia but i can manage :p
I also have a keen eye so i can spot bugs easily, and i will also help you with my opinion and suggestions not just doing my job as GM.

I hope you choose me :)

Hello, my names is cameron I am 17 years old and live in the United States. I have been playing tibia for the past 6 years so I know quit about. I have been a gm before and know how to handle the position. So pm me if there anything else you wanna know. Sorry for bad layout I'm on my phone.

Well first off my name is Nathanniel.
I've been playing tibia for about 4-5 years, and over those years i have acquired a vast knowledge of tibia.
I've been a GM,CM,GOD, Admin, before on many ot's that are no longer active.
I don't abuse my position or my power, i always help people with anything that i can help with. Im loyal, hardworking, and i don't mess around and I always enforce the rules.
Extras : I'm also a scripter, i have 7-8 hours of free time on weekdays, and all day on weekends.
My email is : [email protected]
So feel free to msg me if you wish to talk further, if not then atleast i tried.

Back