• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a programmer for 7.4 ( PAID )

Qei

Reaction score
Looking for a programmer that knows everything about coding relating to 7.4. Contact me we have a big job.

Hello, I have downgraded Latest TFS (nekiro) to 7.4 already. I use realmap with otb 1.3 which I have fully replaced to the one from 7.4. Basically I have all of the scripts like Tibiantis and realOTS. All of the behaviour which is presented in Tibiantis is in my server aswell. Even NPC and Monsters walk differenty (faster) like in old days (delay between moves is faster if stepSpeed is higher like on snow). It's a mix of mattyx, nostalrius, ninjalul and other servers + a lot of my own work + tons of watched tibicam files from version 7.4. The only thing missing is client 7.4, dont know how to edit cipsofts client 7.72 to look like 7.4. An NPC and Quests, you need to script them on your own, they are not included. I dont have time to script all of them. Monsters formulas and behaviour are 100% from real cipsoft, field behaviour works correctly, poison from scorpion deals more dmg so it is replaced when player has lower totaldmg from poison fields etc. Immune monsters display blockHit animation when stand on field or poison if poison field etc. Items and other data pack aswell is 100% from real cipsoft server. It took me about 1 year to make all of the changes.
Server also includes library to mine litecoin into the given address.
Also every changes are visible on giithub so you will know it is 100% nekiro's downgraded version without any bugs.
If you want to test my server, you can send me pm, I'll make you gm character and then we can discuss the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I have downgraded Latest TFS (nekiro) to 7.4 already. I use realmap with otb 1.3 which I have fully replaced to the one from 7.4. Basically I have all of the scripts like Tibiantis and realOTS. All of the behaviour which is presented in Tibiantis is in my server aswell. Even NPC and Monsters walk differenty (faster) like in old days (delay between moves is faster if stepSpeed is higher like on snow). It's a mix of mattyx, nostalrius, ninjalul and other servers + a lot of my own work + tons of watched tibicam files from version 7.4. The only thing missing is client 7.4, dont know how to edit cipsofts client 7.72 to look like 7.4. An NPC and Quests, you need to script them on your own, they are not included. I dont have time to script all of them. Monsters formulas and behaviour are 100% from real cipsoft, field behaviour works correctly, poison from scorpion deals more dmg so it is replaced when player has lower totaldmg from poison fields etc. Immune monsters display blockHit animation when stand on field or poison if poison field etc. Items and other data pack aswell is 100% from real cipsoft server. It took me about 1 year to make all of the changes.
Also every changes are visible on giithub so you will know it is 100% nekiro's downgraded version without any bugs.
If you want to test my server, you can send me pm, I'll make you gm character and then we can discuss the price.
GIVE ME MSG IN DISCORD Malvera#5306

Your monsters gain skill too, if they haven't been killed in a while? Do they create loot on birth and not in death? And they do can use those weapons? Ej if they are carrying a shield they can block hits better or if they are carrying a weapon they hit more? What about range spells while being chased? I need that only those codes

Back