• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for a programmer to do some RME modifications

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for a programmer to do some RME modifications, i will pay of course. Im not sure on the complexity/work load of the below items but ill put them down anyway. One condition is that on the completion of the upgrades i can release the upgraded version on OTland for free with credits of course. The list as follows:

• Optimize RME's performance
  • A built in method to create your own brushes
  • Being able to create custom category in the pallets where you can save sprites Eg: "Banit Camp 1" has all assigned assets for that type of camp (and the ability to import other peoples custom pallets)
  • Adding the in game lighting effect seen in the client
  • Built in map generator
  • Ability to export the entire map as one single image file (not the mini-map)
  • Simple script generator for simple quests eg: a simple GUI where you add ids of items to unlock certain doors for example, you enter the ID's into the configurable GUI window and it spits out a .lua script for the quest. That way retarded mappers like myself can make decent quests around our map without much scripting knowledge.
  • upgrading so tibia 11 & 12 assets can be used

Please get in contact if your interested in this project, this will have a large benefit not only to me but the entire mapping community.

Cheers

Last edited:
Im supporting this and would give a small donation for the cause!
Would love to see a big overhaul of RME.

upgrading so tibia 11 & 12 assets can be used
in order to complete this one, first we need an official items.otb, and for it we need someone to update OTC (TFS will only update protocol when OTC update it)

and ontopic:

- RME for android with map saving on the cloud :)

Back