• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer looking for a programmer.

tompan

Reaction score
Hello! im looking for a programer to help me with a server engine for tibia 7.4 client. (have a 7.4 client with 7.1 spr that will be an option for some players)

About my project.
i'am currently working on a 7.4 custom map, i got inspired by another server that i played "Nevila" it was a cool server but no active gm(s) lots of promises but barely nothing happend.
So i wanna create a 7.4 with low rates to increase the tension of exploring new areas, fight hard monsters to gain rare loot and all this.
There will most likely will be very few usefull quest chests. Most usefull quest will be gained by npc's through hard missions.
Many hidden places will it be on this map. I want you to never get bored at the map so therefor i will continuously be mapping new areas to explore.

I will also most likely try to get hold of another mapper into this project.
I also do some scripts but have another friend of mine that will help out with this.

About me.
I'am 20 years old and live in sweden with my girl friend, working in the weeks so mapping are made mostly at the weekends.

Map pictures of what i have done so far will be up later today in another post.
any other questions feel free to post!

Regards /Johan

I dont know if i will continiue this project. I kicked the only helper i had cause he was not verry helpfull at all. So im in need of ppls to help out, to give back the inspiration i had.

Look the only inspiration you need, is yourself. AND NO ONE ELSE.

Most of the people dont like joining a project from zero. So its best that you start mapping, and doing some things alone. Then showing it to people that may be interested and thinking... hey this might actually work. Thats when they are going to start help.

Back
Top Bottom