• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for a project to work on.

Jotran

Banned User
Reaction score
I don't really have a project of my own but I do like to script which is why I hang out in the support & request boards :)

I am not interested in money or a staff position but I would like to help an active project if they need an extra hand.

I guess that is all, hope to hear from anyone :)

Edit:
Oh yeah I almost forgot I know a bit of lua, some C++, a bit of web development ( css, html, javascript, php, sql )
I'm not really a master of anything at the moment, I don't know if that is a selling point hehe.

Last edited:
Well I will look into those projects and see if I have anything to contribute :)

Hey I have a big project in wich we are working hard, im looking for a programer, already posted in other threads or pms, its not urgent but it could be handy, we expect it to be big.
PM if you are interested

Thanks man

Something for another side of the spectrum.
I don't rly know how to make this "job" offer appealing, but here it is.

I'm making a unique server for fun. (>Server details<)
Currently team consist 2 people.
project purpose is to make another server, where players can have fun in a bit different tibia environment.
This server doesn't have premium system nor donation system (everyone are equal in this server even if he donates money)
This also means that if project is successful (10+players are online at once and having fun, we are not getting in financial aid for this)

Requirements:
Skype software (we have a skype conversation meant for team)
Sourcetree software (keeping eachother up-to date with latest code changes)
[we of-course guide you, how to set these things up and use them, if you haven't used these before]

If you are interested or want more information or both, contact me trough OtLand conversation or hit me up with skype: whitevo

Something for another side of the spectrum.
I don't rly know how to make this "job" offer appealing, but here it is.

I'm making a unique server for fun. (>Server details<)
Currently team consist 2 people.
project purpose is to make another server, where players can have fun in a bit different tibia environment.
This server doesn't have premium system nor donation system (everyone are equal in this server even if he donates money)
This also means that if project is successful (10+players are online at once and having fun, we are not getting in financial aid for this)

Requirements:
Skype software (we have a skype conversation meant for team)
Sourcetree software (keeping eachother up-to date with latest code changes)
[we of-course guide you, how to set these things up and use them, if you haven't used these before]

If you are interested or want more information or both, contact me trough OtLand conversation or hit me up with skype: whitevo

Sourcetree is just an version control software. Specifying GIT/SVN/Mercurial would be more useful information.

Back
Top Bottom