• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a real map 100% done with website and with good advertisement to host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Designer Mapper
Reaction score
I'll host the server with 250/mb per second and I can ensure you it will be online 24/7!
But this will cost a few dimes.
1GB = 30 Euro
2gb = 40 Euro

I will get this speed within 3 weeks so please contact me in time. It's probably best to do it fast because I can only hold 1 server up at the time.

Trustworthy , loyal , secure and cheap server hosting (Windows 7-64-bit-Ultimate)

GL on finding a 100% RL map with no bugs. :/

@RushCrush post: He has to. If I remember correctly in the rules it's required.

I said it will come within 3 weeks. Tele2 will be providing that speed to our apartments by then.

GL on finding a 100% RL map with no bugs. :/

@RushCrush post: He has to. If I remember correctly in the rules it's required.

It's easy if someone needs a hoster... There are many bug free real map servers , sure there are some bugs but they aren't main issues.

I'll host the server with 250/mb per second and I can ensure you it will be online 24/7!
But this will cost a few dimes.
1GB = 30 Euro
2gb = 40 Euro

I will get this speed within 3 weeks so please contact me in time. It's probably best to do it fast because I can only hold 1 server up at the time.

Trustworthy , loyal , secure and cheap server hosting (Windows 7-64-bit-Ultimate)

you're not looking to host a server.
you're looking for a server to steal..

because if you're getting paid, why the fuck make demands what kind of server it should be?

@up +1. I too doesn't understand why it matters what kind of server it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back