• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a RPG Mapper for Zoltyum

I'd kinda wanna try my hand at mapping RPG stuff. I can make a sample of how I map if needed. What's vers are you guys using?

i really liked u project, but i've others priorities..

we're still looking for 2 RPG mappers for this project

perfect, send me an inbox or add me in skype "drakodev or meteorflame" and please send me some of the maps you've done before.

The project itself and everything seems good but I seen on the old advertisement thread, everyone was bitching about overpowered donation items and such. I hope they have been, since, removed? A weapon had like 25% hp, mana, attack speed, and 100% damage overall or something rather, but those type of things in game on an "RPG" aren't going to generate any players. The map and everything looks great though! If I had time i'd certainly apply but unfortunately, atm, I don't :/ But I wish you good luck with everything! I'll be watching this :)

The project itself and everything seems good but I seen on the old advertisement thread, everyone was bitching about overpowered donation items and such. I hope they have been, since, removed? A weapon had like 25% hp, mana, attack speed, and 100% damage overall or something rather, but those type of things in game on an "RPG" aren't going to generate any players. The map and everything looks great though! If I had time i'd certainly apply but unfortunately, atm, I don't :/ But I wish you good luck with everything! I'll be watching this :)
Alot has changed since that thread, most donations were heavily nerfed during the time in which the server was online, by now it is really really different, way more balanced between paying players and non playing players, most suggestion on that thread were heard. I will re post the new advertising thread soon enough, stay tunned.

Back