• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a RPG Mapper for Zoltyum

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Reaction score
Hello guys, here I am again looking for people for a nice custom ot otserver called "zoltyum", some of you guys probably remember this project from before and im happy to tell you that its now finished but seeking for an expansion. (a new thread with all the new futures and new info will be posted in advertisiment soon enough)

k6lhk.jpg

This server will be hosted in Don Daniello's Company (which means 0 lag and high stability) and will be advertised with the "coming soon" and "golden highlight" feature of OTservlist

Basic info:

First of all its a custom trunk server(very stable)
Client 9.86

-Some features-
Custom and really didactic spells for a better pvp and strategic war experience.
Custom rpg- NON TPS map
Vip Sytem (for donators)
Second Promotion (for vip players)
War system
Custom items for donators and non donators.
Full mount system
Custom Obtaining-Addons and outfits system
Automatic PvP Tournament frags & lives system
Item upgrade system
Advanced weapons damage skill-level based system
Equipment and weapon upgrade system
Tibia RL spells system with alot of new nicely coded spells for pvp strategy.
Critical Hit system for spells and weapons
Monster fishing system
Pet System (with lvl gain, hp gain, level per spell gain and evolutions)
Special Outfit System
King of the Hill system
and much more.

Staff:

~Scripters: sn3ejk~
~Evulmastah~

Mappers:
~Hellpsy
~Alush
~Blez
~available

Minimap so Far

161hyk7.png

Some of our areas:
gNhCeL.png
-R7EEF.png

E1oSEK.png
NxPcOC.png

46hyM.png
xSu5Jx.png

NH7DsV.png
Nhsnfa.png

kqThS-.png

Current Empty Spot: RPG Mapper

To the rpg mapper my offer would be a gamemaster positon or payment with ingame donations or even cash (depending on your work)
We need someone who has enough free time and that is really willing to join this project.

What needs to be done? that's simple, the map is finished already but we're looking to expand it since we have an ambicious goal of 100 players online on a daily basis, this being said, we need to expand the map quite a bit (not that much since its big already).

NOTE:This is a serious server project, i promise that in case you join us, all our work will be completely worth it.
If you guys are interested fell free to add me in any of the following options. (send your friend request via skype or contact Hellpsy or me on otland via PM).

PM: Hellpsy or me Ashtar

Please before adding me to skype post some pictures of your work in here.

INFO UPDATE- The whole code and scripting is finished already, this server was online a year ago and worked amazingly but yet tho had some awful bugs on the c++ (fixed now atm), we're looking an good rpg mapper to increase the map Size, alot of more systems not yet mentioned have been added and will be posted on a new advertising thread soon.

Hellpsy is aproved by me for hiring a mapper.

Kind regards
Ashtar.​

Last edited:
More pics:
q4TdK-sU.png

9CxBWnw.png

V3yD8-il.png

City/fishing system
hqAb3ASy.png

Ow-yz4zR.png

jungle city(80-90% made by Limos)
ATggoDCM.png

And much more..
Pm me if you are interested

Last edited:
@Blez, can u please contact hellpsy or me? we want to have you in our project.

If anyone else is interested in a mapper job we still have 1 vacant open.

Blez has oficially joined the project, 1 mapper spot left available.

Last edited:
Yo dude, I'm currently mapping on my own RPG map but I know it will never be finished. And on the other hand, I don't really like to map for others or be like, 'forced' to map. But if you want I can give you a piece or two,

Alush has officially joined the project, we might have 1 last mapper spot available

i wanna help :)
i already have 19 years old
- i can play a lot of time
-i already have a ot server ( so i have experience too)
-i already know some rare and common bugs in tibia
-I can speak many languages

-spanigh 10
- português 8
-Deutsch 7
- català 7
-Polskie 5

send mp

Not that I have anything to do with it, but I wouldn't recommend antonio vik at all, he's just spamming threads with the same application... I bet it's stolen :p however, good luck with your project!

Would you be willing to teach someone like me? I've never had experience mapping before but I'm very creative and I love designing cities and houses and stuff like that. I've also played tons of Sim/Tycoon games so I love building and decorating :) If you are willing to teach me I'm on every day for more than 8 hours and super friendly ^_^ If not, and you prefer someone more experienced, no hard feelings!

That's some good persistence :p GL finding people willing, and skilled ;P
btw can you show us a mini map of the server :) perhaps it attracts more attention that way?

Back