• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking For a scripter... 8.6

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm basically looking for someone thats got time and wants to help me on my busy 8.6 custom map.

What do i need:
I need custom spells aswell as some player commands.
2.Some custom items.
3.Some ideas as well

I'm not just looking for a basic scripter im looking for someone who can be a my partner as well a friend.
There's a few things that need's to be done but hopefully someone here can step up and help me out
Mainly the stuff i need now is to do with the scripting side... but i just get lost and end up messing my server up haha.
Sooo it would be most appreciated if someone could get back to me..
I dont want to pay someone to script for me i just want someone who wants to become my right hand man and grow my (our) OT.

Ip:80.43.236.65
Exp Rate:x530
Skills Rate:x30
Magic Rate:x30
Spawns Rate: x4

Last edited:
BUMP----

REALL COULD DO WITH SOMEONE !! JUST SOME WHO WILL LEND A HAND JUST TO MAKE MY LIFE A LITTLE EASIER...
I've sat here all day trying to figure out how to do this and that... and i've ended up breaking stuff because of it !!

Please ! urgent.

Back